- 2021 – 2nd March. Plenary Presentation at The 15th International Symposium on Primatology and Wildlife Science.
- 2021 – 16th Feb. Live Instagram Q&A with ABC News. Recording: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLWLYmonOGA/?igshid=wb674mpw7sio
- 2021 – 5th Feb. Presentation, Bioplatforms Australia and Genomics Aoteoroa Meeting, via Zoom.
- 2020 – 10th Dec. Online Webinar for TSI, via Zoom with 80 participants. Recording: https://youtu.be/Qcz1ygaTdEc
- 2020 – 8th Oct. Plenary Presentation at Biodiversity Genomics Conference 2020, The fourth industrial revolution and the age of extinction. Carolyn Hogg, University of Sydney.
- 2021 – Feb. Cover and 2-page article in Australian Geographic Jan-Feb Issue. The changing face of conservation – how big data can rescue species.
- 2021 – 11th Feb. New genetic tools to stop koalas, other species ‘going down the drain’. Article in the Sydney Morning Herald – link
- 2020 – Sept. Amazon Web Services Public Sector Case Study – link
- 2020 – 22nd May. Genome technology to save Australia’s unique biodiversity. University of Sydney Media Release – link