The Threatened Species Initiative is now seeking partnerships as part of its Genomics Library Program.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING
- Please ensure you’ve read all information on this page before completing the Request for Partnership (RFP) document.
- Please download the proposal template here – Request for Partnership Application Template.
- Complete and submit one document per species of interest.
- Address all criteria/questions listed in the document.
- Answers to all the criteria should not exceed 4 pages.
Deadline: COB Monday 1st March, 2021.
Submissions: Please email completed document to Sarah Richmond, firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject: TSI RFP – [Species Name]
Contact information: Sarah Richmond, Project Manager, email@example.com.
A webinar on the TSI, with opportunity to ask questions, was held on Thursday the 10th Dec AEDT. Please see recording here: https://youtu.be/Qcz1ygaTdEc
We welcome collaboration and parties interested in participating in the TSI Program, including this RFP, are welcome to get in contact with Sarah Richmond (email above).
We look forward to providing the Australian genomics and conservation communities with further details as TSI progresses.