The Threatened Species Initiative is now seeking partnerships as part of its Genomics Library Program.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING
- Please ensure you’ve read all information on this page before completing the Request for Partnership (RFP) document.
- Please download the proposal template here – Request for Partnership Application Template.
- Complete and submit one document per species of interest.
- Address all criteria/questions listed in the document.
- Answers to all the criteria should not exceed 4 pages.
Deadline: COB 26th August, 2022
Submissions: Please email completed document to Sophie Mazard, email@example.com, with subject: TSI RFP 2 – [Species Name]
Sophie Mazard, Interim Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn Hogg, Science Lead, email@example.com
We welcome collaboration and parties interested in participating in the TSI Program, including this RFP, are welcome to get in contact with Sophie Mazard (email above).